Before You Book Please Read The Following
- Camping tickets are for two nights or one (same price)
- Set up Time for Campers is from Friday 6pm until Saturday morning 11am so please ensure you arrive and set up for then as no vehicle access will be allowed after 11am.
- It may be difficult to get vehicles in and out after 11 am Saturday so if having access to your vehicle is important to you. Park in the main car parks after setting up. There is no charge for this.
- Dogs on leads are allowed but not in the food court. Poo bags must be brought.
- Children under five are free, child prices apply to children 5 – 15 inclusive. 16+years is classed as adult.
- There is a music festival on at the other side of the showground until 1am on the Saturday night. It is inside however some music may carry to the campsite.
- Once you go on to book below it is assumed you have read and accept the above.
- Camper vans for singles or couples: You are welcome to buy a standard van pitch with us but you may feel you would rather pay a per person rate at our partner site, an R.V camping lake 5 mins from the showground. It is called Smeatons Lakes and details can be found HERE
Book Tickets Below
For News of the Show Released Over the Coming Months